Dec 6, 2012

6. getting dressed to go out

Even when it is sunny it is wet. So lots of time we are dressed in rain gear. We have this really nice playground very near to us. My son takes his bike there. That is, I drag it uphill and he comes back home using the breaks. They have lots of things to clime on at the playground. My son does not seem to get tired of the slides.  
This is my smart outdoor outfit. Boots are from Pertti Palmrot. I found them unused in my grandmother-in-laws place. Jacket and scarf are from Barbour. Jacket is waterproof even though it looks like an ordinary jacket. My husband bought his at the same time. So we have matching outfits. HihHih...For my son I bought these jeans from Hanna Andersson. They are little too big, but this is how they wear them here. We call them his lumberjack pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment