Aug 9, 2013

My English Cottage

 This is my view as I wake up.
I feel like living at the 1930´ in a BBC series.
 My kitchen is lovely
 and we get fresh fruit and vegetables from near by market.
I have been cleaning and getting frustrated. 
My son has a feeling chart and we are all using the whole scale.
 Everything is new, exciting and exhausting. 
My son is very happy with his room. 
It is like Christmas with all of his toys taken from the storage. 
 He wrote this by himself: My room, knock!
Looking forward to sitting in my rocking chair
on a rainy fall evening,
 while looking out to our very English street view.
 My husband is reading heavy stuff in bed.
I read about slugs, pruning and romance.
 We have a backyard
 which we share with lovely neighbours.  
 The garden has gone wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment