Feb 22, 2015

snowdreams

This was taken on our Christmas holiday in Finland. 
My son was crazy about these snow hills. 
I could not make him leave even though I was freezing. 

 Since Christmas I have been busy just surviving everyday life. The men have been in Finland now for a week. This week I have had time to think and do things I wanted for a long time, like write in my blog. I was doing the dishes the other day and realised that this is my life here in London. I was happy about it. 
But still sometimes, I wake up from a dream of a snowy landscape or after my talk with my mom in Skype, I get an ache to go back. For now spring is almost here in London. I am buzzing with ideas for art and for life. I am also waiting for my super long Finnish summer holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment