Jan 10, 2013

Growing

   My January has started really sticky. I have no energy for anything. With the new year we got our hairs cut, meaning that I cut them. I hate going to the hairdressers and so does my son. I always cut our hair way too short, but with hair comes the blessing of growth. 
   My son started English speaking preschool on Monday. It was a big step since he does not speak English a part from couple of words. I am amazed how he communicates with people without words and how fast he learns more English. My son is a big flirt and smiles and makes funny faces with new people he meets. He likes to perform and sing to the camera. Where did this great performer come from.  I am happy my son has recovered his social nature after being very shy when we moved here.

No comments:

Post a Comment