May 13, 2013

mother´s day weekend

It was perfect weekend for me. 
We visited Moderna Museet on Saturday. 
There was an exhibition of Hilma af Klint, 
An abstract painter, who tried to portrait the order of everything.
This reminded me how a painter can come close to a scientist
and made me think of a friend of mine who is finishing her theses on physics.  
I really liket Niki de Saint Phalles drawings. 
They where like telephone doodles,
light and in the center of life. 
 Here I am taking a picture
 of Karl Holmqvist´s work Beacause The Night.
It was beautiful and simple and so poetic.
On Sunday for mother´s day brunch we went to eat at Hermans
It is a great vegetarian place with a view in Södermalm.
 My son hurt his knee on the way back.
Luckily there was a fire station on the way.
Being a mom has made me see the city with different eyes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment