Jul 11, 2013

quantity of what i need

While eating strawberries for breakfast, I try to figure out what is the quantity of all of my belongings. We are moving to London. I have hired a moving company and get to put all of our stuff again in boxes.  I have made crazy but useful Exel Charts of our stuff. It has two pages. We have given away a lot, but even with the necessary there are boxes and boxes. I also don´t want to leave something here that I have to buy again in UK. I don´t get sleep at night, but keep thinking:"Where did I but that kitchen towel?Is it in the right box?"
Summer has flown by so quickly. We have just settled in and here we go again. I am happy about Finnish beans and rye bread with yogurt and feta cheese. We have spend time with good friends and made new ones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment