Feb 18, 2014

pink spring

It is February and spring is here. I was waiting for winter to come and found flowers on the trees instead. Spring is lifting up my spirit. I also have my holiday alone in our house. My two men are of to Finland.

There are still lots of things I find funny in the Englishness of things. 
Things like the front gardens and curtains on the windows. 
This week I am hoping to finish my videos for my exhibition in April.
I also leave some time to be just lazy.
I have an itch to go shopping. 
Now I know why the pastel colors are always in at March. 
Everything is pink and light blue and green here in London.
I have my oven on to keep it warm in the kitchen while I type this.
In the morning I also wake up in the oldest house I have ever lived at.
London,
 I may fall in love with you this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment