Feb 7, 2014

what I did when my computer crashed

I was just a about to do a post to my blog when my son dropped some water on my computer.
I could not use my computer for over two weeks and I was afraid that I had lost all my data.
(No good backup of course.)
So, what did I do with my computerless time?!
 I started making selfies, 
because I really can´t and think the are weird.
I had lots of time on my hands,
 so I read and wrote and had actual thoughts about things.
Here in the pictures is my new diary.
I bought it with my own money from my job as a nanny.
I did my dream house of legos
and spend some time making my son happy in the process. I went to my garden and made some early spring photos.

I had lots of time.
I realized I had spend too much time at Facebook. 
(Since I never post anything there.) 
I was in my mind more here in England thinking of things here.

No comments:

Post a Comment